Since 1896, TOYO INK has built up a legacy of printing ink excellence. Today, it is the third largest manufacturer of ink and a leading producer of pigments, polymer chemicals and graphic arts Manufacturer.
|Education||M. Sc Industrial Chemistry|
|Experience||2 -3 years|
|Job Summary||1. Technical knowledge of the formulation – Solvent and Digital Inks
2. Troubleshooting of digital Inks
3. Knowledge of Raw material i.e. Binder, Solvent, additives and pigments etc
4. Awareness of export regulations of digital inks.
5. Responsible for the development and scale up of product. )
6. Raw material cost reduction
7. Comply all safety requirements in the working environment.
8. Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
9. Working on after-sales support services and providing technical back up as required
10. Arranging and carrying out product training
11. Making technical presentations to customers
12. Prioritize leads and enquiries/ Report technical problems to technical centre with suggested solutions
2. Strong Technical Competence
3. Good Project Management (Link short term to Long Term)
4. Ability to manage people across functions and departments
5. Good knowledge of SAP
6. Good analytical skills to maintain & analyse large number of data. Proficiency in Power Point, MS Excel, and Word etc.
7. Good communication & Inter-personnel skills for efficient co-ordination with internal and external customers.
|Position||Sr. Executive / AM - Regulations|
|Education||B.TECH in Chemical/ MSC Toxicology (having knowledge of Chemicals & Regulatory)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years|
|Job Summary||1. Responsible for making compliance certificates
2. Responsible for making data base of various chemicals with hazardous information.
3. Responsible to conduct third party test as per domestic and export market demand.
4. gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of Global Harmonized System (GHS)formats.
5. ensuring compliance with regulations set by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
6. maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
7. keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
8. outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
9. using a variety of specialist computer applications
10. liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
11. providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists
12. writing comprehensible, user-friendly, clear product information leaflets and labels
13. ensuring that quality standards are met and submissions meet strict deadlines preparing documentation.
14. Provide advisory, consultancy and services for REACH regulation.
15. Authoring of GHS & Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) compliant MSDS & label creation for substances, preparation, commercial products.
16. Responsible for support and advice in Regulatory services for other countries like India, US, China, Japan and EU.
17. Utilize specific knowledge, experience and skills as input to operations in regulatory matters as and when required.
18. Well versed with ROHS, REACH, SVHC for EU compliance.
|Skills||1. Hard working
3. Interpersonal Relationship
4. Strong Technical Competence
5. Proficiency in Power Point, MS Excel, and Word etc.
|Salary||6 – 9 LPA|